Program Manager: Prevention & Screening
The AIDS Support Group of Cape Cod (ASGCC) is looking for a Program Manager for our Hyannis site to oversee operations in our Hyannis Office including oversight of our HEALing Communities CHART Van and the Post-Overdose Support Team.
The primary purpose of the Program Manager: Prevention & Screening Services position is to provide supervisory and clinical support to designated staff at the Hyannis location, and to support program activities that promote adherence to the goals of the program. Program goals are to provide services to at-risk populations to decrease risk of HIV/STI transmission and other transmittable infections, as well as to provide harm reduction services to people who use drugs and those impacted by addiction. This position reports to the Director of Prevention and Screening Services.
The essential functions of the Program Manager, Prevention & Screening Services are:
- Supervisory and Clinical Support: Provide support, supervision and oversight to designated staff at the locations assigned. Provide and model leadership to best support an inclusive, team-approach to ASGCC’s work fulfilling its mission, with clear communication and collaboration across many levels.
- Outreach: Manage mobile and stationary outreach activities including:
-Overseeing all prevention and screening services at the location assigned, including overdose education and NARCAN distribution program, Syringe Access Program, and PrEP Program -Leading outreach efforts to increase awareness of group programs and agency services
- Direct Services: Provide direct services to program participants, including:
-Harm reduction education, HIV/HCV/STI screening, PrEP and PEP services, opioid overdose prevention and education, syringe services, and NARCAN trainings & distribution.
- Data Collection and Reporting: Collect data for ASGCC’s Prevention & Screening Program and assist in reporting. Assuring staff maintain accurate and comprehensive data collection and reporting.
- Compliance: Accurately and timely complete and submit required DPH and internal forms to the Director of Prevention & Screening Services for all prevention and screening services. In addition, attend required DPH trainings.
- Inventory Management and Distribution: Maintains inventory of safer sex materials by recording inventory into an online database, communicating with the Director of Prevention & Screening Services when supplies are needed, and storing supplies.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASGCC is an equal opportunity employer. A core value of the organization is our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome all qualified individuals to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and /or other factors that define who you are.