The AIDS Support Group of Cape Cod (ASGCC) has an opening for a Site Coordinator to join their team at the Provincetown Bradford Street location.
The primary purpose of the Site Coordinator is to serve as the first point of contact for operations at the location, responsibilities for which include triaging clients coming to the office, handling overall office management, answering phones, and performing administrative tasks.
The essential functions of the Site Coordinator position are:
- Front Desk/Reception: Manage the front desk/reception area in accordance with standard operating procedures. This includes ensuring that the front office/reception area is covered at all times, opening and closing the office, greeting and triaging clients, answering phones and triaging calls, greeting visitors and others and answering general questions, serving as a point of contact for vendors (e.g., copy machine) and scheduling meeting rooms within the office.
- Office Management: Responsible for daily management of mail, coordination of office supplies, inventory management, and vendor service coordination.
- Purchasing: In accordance with Finance direction, lead purchasing efforts for all locations, to include reviewing the required quotes and obtaining appropriate approvals before ordering. This could include coordination and ordering of all ASGCC sportswear, marketing material or merchandise to provide consistency and cost-effective pricing.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support for CEO, Finance Department and other office staff, including scanning, filing, scheduling, and data entry as needed.
- Agency Vehicles: In coordination with the Program Manager/Director, schedule use and maintenance of the agency’s vehicles.
- Volunteer Program: Coordination and oversight of the onsite volunteer program to include recruitment and database management.
- Perform other duties and activities as assigned.
Requirements for the position:
- High School Graduate with 2 years administrative/office management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in health or human services or related field preferred, but not required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits package. Apply now to become a Site Coordinator for our Provincetown location!
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
ASGCC is an equal opportunity employer. A core value of the organization is our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome all qualified individuals to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and /or other factors that define who you are.